Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 201

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 202

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 205

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 206

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 209

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 212

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 213

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 214

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 215

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 218

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 219

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 222

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 223

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 226

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 227

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 228

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 229

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 232

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 235

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 238

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 246

SOLD Woodfast MC908 Wood Lathe and Parks 12 in. Thickness Planer For Sale

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell & Trade' started by keithfetterman, May 8, 2011.

1. keithfetterman

keithfetterman New Member

I've sold both the lathe and the planer.

---

My dad passed away several years ago and he left me several nice wood working tools. Some of these are from the 50's and 60's.

The tools are located in the Hampton Roads, Virginia area. I am flying to Virginia later this month and will be able to show the tools between May 18 and May 24.

If you are interested in buying some of these tools, please send me an email at tw@fetterman.org with your contact information. I will contact you to arrange a time to see the tools.

I will not be able to ship the tools. Please only reply if you can travel to the Hampton Roads, VA area to pick them up between May 18 and May 24.

All sales are final. Will only accept cash or cashiers check.

Woodfast MC908 Wood Lathe and Bench with Drawers
    • 4 speeds
    • Leeson 1.5 HP 230V 1 phase motor
    • Rear turning stand
    • Many accessories, including chucks, tool rests, centers, etc.
    • Manual
    • Excellent condition
    • Dad bought this lathe for turning bowls
    Price: $1000 or best offer

[​IMG]

Parks 12 in. Thickness Planer with Stand
    • Dayton 2HP, 115/230V motor, 1 phase motor
    • Knife setting device
    • Manual
    Price: $500 or best offer

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here is a link to some of the other tools for sale:
    Wood Working Power Tools For Sale

I also found a large amount of hardwood lumber and turning blanks in the attic above his garage. This wood has been there for many years, so the wood is well seasoned. If you live in the Southeastern part of Virginia, it might be worth checking out. To see what wood is available, follow this link:
    Hardwood Lumber and Turning Blanks For Sale

2. keithfetterman

keithfetterman New Member

The wood lathe is in excellent condition. The planer is in very good condition. Just needs to be cleaned up. Both run. I did a plane a board with the planer last November. I don't recall any rust.