Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 201

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 202

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 205

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 206

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 209

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 212

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 213

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 214

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 215

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 218

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 219

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 222

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 223

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 226

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 227

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 228

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 229

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 232

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 235

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 238

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 246

Insulated Sectional Garage Door

Discussion in 'Home Improvement' started by Mervin, Apr 10, 2012.

1. Mervin

Mervin New Member

I'm looking for insulated panels for a series of sectional overhead garage doors I'm planning to build. I need strong, attractive sandwich panel material for a high end client. The customer wants a material that will not deteriorate over time, yet is environmentally friendly. The idea behind this is that if it doesn't need to be replaced, it will save resources in the long run.
    The doors will be 16ft wide by 12ft tall. I'm looking for a veneer/foam sandwich panel with support in the core. In my research, I've come across some mention of a torsion box structure in the core. Any information on veneer torsion boxes would be much appreciated. Thanks!