Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 201

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 202

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 205

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 206

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 209

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 212

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 213

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 214

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 215

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 218

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 219

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 222

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 223

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 226

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 227

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 228

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 229

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 232

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 235

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 238

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 246

Woodworking Pictures forum

Discussion in 'Announcements & Support' started by Nifty, May 30, 2012.

1. Nifty

Nifty Administrator Staff Member

Hi everyone,

I'd love to create a forum for just posting pictures of your woodworking projects. Once we get a few members ready to help populate the forum I will go a head and do that. So drop a post in here if you have some recent projects that you want to show off and I'll go a head and get the forum up and running :)

2. woadwunner

woadwunner Member

I can post a couple pictures if you want.

3. Nifty

Great. Didn't expect a response so fast. Will get it setup :)

4. Nifty

5. Nate

Nate Moderator Staff Member

If my table/desk wasn't covered I would post some pictures... Wish I would have gotten some before I brought it inside. I will see what I can do.