Stencils

Discussion in 'Home Improvement' started by Matty, Apr 2, 2012.

1. Matty

Matty New Member

Anyone ever use those stencils for your walls? My wife has seen some sayings that she would like to stencil on some of the walls throughout the house. They look pretty easy but I thought I'd ask if anyone has used them.

2. Blueb

Blueb New Member

Yes we have used these and I love them. We have also used the sticker type stencils and sayings. I like these a lot too. I have one in my bedroom "Always Kiss me Goodnight". They are a cheap way to accent your walls.

3. Sandy

Sandy New Member

We used them in the office to stencil a border around the top of the room. It is a saying we use to help us stay motivated in our work lives. I figured it was easy to cover up if we grew tired of it or adopted a new family motto.

4. Matty

Matty New Member

I like a lot of the sayings so I think we will get some this weekend and give it a try. My wife is super excited. I'm sure they will be easy to do, wish us luck!

5. Blueb

Blueb New Member

Good luck Matty! I'm sure you won't need luck though. Just patience... If your wife is anything like me, she will want them to be super straight. I bet you change it up a couple times before she loves it.