Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 201

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 202

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 205

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 206

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 209

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 212

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 213

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 214

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 215

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 218

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 219

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 222

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 223

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 226

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 227

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 228

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 229

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 232

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 235

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 238

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 246

jig saw dust blowers

Discussion in 'Woodworking Power Tools' started by bernard 999, Apr 13, 2012.

1. bernard 999

bernard 999 New Member

I have a couple of older Bosch barrel jig saws that I keep because I have not found much better ...other than buying a newer one
    however I have noticed that seeing the cut line is a pain as whatever dust blower is inside is inefficient
    have any of you guys had good experiences with this ?
    thanks

2. I have an old "Made in Switzerland" Bosch 1581 VS with a 3-click setting blow-on-cutting-line that works well and clears off the cut so you can follow the line. Had to replace the cord twice. Also stuck the newer aluminum foot on it as the old steel one had gotten pretty wavy. What Bosch models do you have.

Also have a 1" hose that hooks up to my sawdust collection - if needed I hold it with the same hand I put down on the plate to guide the saw - sucks up everything

3. bernard 999

bernard 999 New Member

I have the 1582 & 1584 DVS models ...the little 'chip lever' doesn't seem to do much on either machine ...?
    thanks