Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 201

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 202

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 205

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 206

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 209

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 212

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 213

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 214

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 215

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 218

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 219

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 222

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 223

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 226

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 227

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 228

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 229

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 232

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 235

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 238

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 246

Google Sketch Up

Discussion in 'Designs & Plans' started by WingDing, Mar 7, 2012.

1. WingDing

WingDing Super Moderator Staff Member

I began messing around with Google Sketch Up lately, and I'm pretty impressed with what you can do in the free version. Granted, I have limited computer modeling experience, but I think it'll open doors to some pretty interesting plans/designs in the future.

Has anyone else used Sketch Up in their woodworking experiences? Interested in hearing your thoughts!

Thanks!

2. banjopicks

banjopicks New Member

LeggoCabinetExploded.jpg I use it for everything I build. It's fantastic. It's easier to use with a mouse. I don't like it on my laptop.
    I drew this recentley and I'm have some questions about the deign. I can't decide whether to glue the cross peices or let them float int he grooves. Anyone built anything similar?

Nifty likes this.
  3. Jay Hilgenberg

Jay Hilgenberg New Member

What is the material, and the purpose of that it serves. If the notches ar a real tight fit glue wouldn't be good, because the glue would scrape off. If the notches are too loose then it will rack. As long as the notches align well and go together smoothly at the dry fit stage it probably wouldn't matter. If it critical that when used that nothing shifts with age or use, then glue is defiately needed. Use a glue that has a long open time, and use clamping squares to hold things together. And most important is build in a a dead flat surface.

Hope this helps.

4. zepe

zepe New Member

This looks like a planter box, miniature hot house.

5. banjopicks

banjopicks New Member

It's a Leggo figure cabinet for my grandkids. Goes on a wall.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Nifty likes this.