Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 201

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 202

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 205

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 206

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 209

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 212

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 213

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 214

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 215

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 218

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 219

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 222

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 223

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 226

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 227

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 228

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 229

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 232

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 235

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 238

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/woodwork/public_html/library/XenForo/Locale.php on line 246

Getting more from my router

Discussion in 'Woodworking Power Tools' started by templatetom, Apr 10, 2012.

1. templatetom

templatetom New Member

Something to think about

Introducing the template Guides

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The article I had written many years ago to introduce the use of the template guides; simply to create a rectangular picture frame. I also added videos on you tube to show the construction

Rectangular Picture frame Part 2 Routing with Tom O'Donnell - YouTube Rectangular Picture Frame
    Rectangular Picture frame Part 1 Routing with Tom O'Donnell - YouTube Rectangular Picture Frame Pt1
    Attached Files Introduction to the use of template Guides.pdf (553.0 KB, 0 views)

Unable to post PDF file. I will forward by email to those who may be interested

Log on to You Tube for a collection of videos 'Routing with Tom O'Donnell'

woadwunner likes this.
  2. steve

steve Member

3. templatetom

templatetom New Member

Steve
    Email has been sent with the Pdf file
    Tom

4. steve

steve Member

did not go but thanks for trying.

5. woadwunner

woadwunner Member

6. templatetom

templatetom New Member

PDF file

Hopefully you will get this email with the file attached
    Tom

7. steve

steve Member

8. templatetom

templatetom New Member

Steve I hope you receive the File this time
    Tom

9. steve

steve Member

well shoot did not get it lol. :(

10. steve

steve Member

i was just checking out your web site nice stuff you do awesome work.

11. steve

steve Member

Hi again Tom I just subscribed to your web site lots of cool stuff thanks for sharing.

12. templatetom

templatetom New Member

PDF File

Steve
    Try Rectangular Picture frame where I have submitted a DVD from Youtube some years ago giving all the details and showing the process in action
    Tom

13. steve

steve Member

I have been looking at your site lots of great info Thanks for sharing Tom .

14. woodworking man

woodworking man New Member

Nice website tom

15. templatetom

templatetom New Member

It seems that anyone who wishes to purchase template guides are restricted to the imperial sets that are produced. Recently I had been approached to see if I would be prepared to write and convert my articles, which are based mainly on the use of the guides, from metric to imperial. I asked myself would it be worth while for a 78years old to make the changes? I did try a number of processes and I must confess it was not the least bit easy, even though I used the imperial measurements for over 20 years before making the change to metric. It is evident that the larger template guides are seldom used and therefore they remain in the box. Also the guides are mainly used with the straight cutters from the number of articles published in a number of magazines or books. Very little is shown where a 'face/edge' cutter is used.

Here is a simple project for consideration: Inserting an inlay 50mm/2" diameter into a solid piece of material

enclosed pic shows an elliptical insert

Note Unable to submit pics

16. templatetom

templatetom New Member

Just as a matter of interest has anyone given any considered as to how many combinations of Guides and cutters can be used to rout and insert an elliptcal inlay shown in the previous post.?